Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Psychic of the Super Stars

j0427753 As a psychic of the super stars, you find out that some people have  problems that you are not able to help them with.

I have received emails & phone calls that tell me the years I spent in school learning theories is not in vain, I may not be the person that can help them.

May the Almighty God Bless them with the help and support they need

&

May the Almighty God Bless me with the support and protection to stay away from their problems and evils.

There are many religions and individuals practice many types of "Hokie Bokies" (my words that include all the practices).

I only accept prayers from the true God of the Living and the Dead, Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior.

Many of the Tabloid papers talk about these religions. God Bless all of you!

Tres

No comments:

Post a Comment