Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cathy M. Navin: Poet "I Saw His Face"

Cathy M. Navin, at the International Society of Poets 2008 22nd Annual Poetry Convention and Symposium held in Las Vegas, Nevada, displayed her Nurturing Poetry and featured her poem "I Saw His Face":

It was just one moment, when I saw His face

A moment of grace, and lasting embrace

A gift I cherish

When I'm  in trouble, and tough times comej0422982

I see His face, and all is calm.

My journey to the other side was all to brief

I longed to stay with my Maker, you see

When we can't make sense of things,

and life's climb becomes too hard,

I stop and call on the moment of grace

a fracture of a minute, when I saw His face

Then, like warm water covering me in baptism,

the symbol of dying with Him,

being resurrected with Him,

and walking with Him gives a peace of mind

to surpass all understanding of any mind.

His face, so illuminated my mind and heart.

I know my Father is near, we're never apart!

Cathy M. Navin

Visit www.Angelcafe.org

The United Nations also has recognized this poem, congratulations and good luck to Cathy M. Navin.

No comments:

Post a Comment