Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cancer Awareness Month: Cancer Survivor: A Black-American Experience!® on Angels Do Speak!®: TMSC International® Management & Leadership


—Some live in the Past!
Some live in the hopes of a Future!
Living in the Present is a Gift!

Tres Mali 12/11/2008 A Black-American Experience!® & Angels Do Speak!®
At 9:30 pm.m on 5/16/2012 I had a vision of what looks like women concerned about Breast Cancer. In the Late 1980s, I personally had a lump removed from my left Breast. I wear a Fuchsia Bow Ribbon on my purse. It Reminds me that I have overcome a terrifying experience. A Pink Ribbon is Breast Cancer Awareness. A Fuchsia Bow Ribbon is my Breast Cancer Survival. With early detection and immediate responseyou can have a better opportunity to survive Breast Cancer. Tres Mali
Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon on Angels Do Speak!®

Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon on TMSC International® Management & Leadership

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete