Tuesday, May 25, 2010

“This Know!!!!!”

j0399484

Once I noticed that most of the people I know are not really loyal. This is not limited to friends or associates, this includes family. I am an “Emergency Response Person”. When something happened to people that would be considered negative, I assisted.

So I asked the Universe…

  • What makes people loyal?

I find answers in the Holy Bible and I read 2 Timothy 3:1-7:

  1. This know also that in the last days perilous times shall come
  2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy
  3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good
  4. Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God
  5. Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof from such turn away
  6. For of this sort are they which creep into houses and lead captive silly women laden with sins led away with divers lusts
  7. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

The Holy Bible acknowledges that it is their own behaviors that cause this, an ancient paranormal psychology (PNP) lesson.

Tres Mali

No comments:

Post a Comment